Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On the way home...

... this car hears my confessions. I think tonight I'll take the long way...

I absolutely love old Dashboard. I also enjoy driving. I like Dashboard because it's such fun and sad at the same time... totally sing-along-able. I wish I had a solo act like Chris Carrabba. and I would purposefully NOT sell out and become a pop icon.

I like driving because it is for me, relaxing. I enjoy finding my way around new places, discovering a cool road, and getting around without a map. There's this road in lincolnton I like-- its near my old church but I can't remember the name. it runs beside an old mill and through an old-growth wood. old growth trees are so grand and the dark leaves of summer are incredibly refreshing.

i think a perfect drive would be down a leafy green road with some chris carrabba breaking my speakers.

No comments: