Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tough stuff

Often, before bed, I listen to a recorded sermon online. I have various sources that I use, and sometimes I listen to a message from Chuck Swindol. In a message I heard last week, Swindol noted that 2 Peter is a tough one to read-- difficult concepts, and packed with meaning. So tonight I decided to give 2 Peter a quick read since it's been a while since I read that particular book. Swindol was right... Three chapters of some of the toughest stuff you could chew on. So I will have to give it further study in the near future. This book in takes no more than 15 minutes to read, so read it and let Peter's words challenge you.

2 Peter 3:17-18
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good stuff! I will have to read it again soon.